Eichenthal Fellows will be placed with one of the following organizations:
- Center for Employment Opportunities (New York): CEO is one of the leading organizations in the nation in working to enable offenders to successfully return to their communities from prison. David served on the CEO Board for seven years.
- Enterprise Community Partners (New York): For more than 30 years, Enterprise has introduced solutions through public-private partnerships with financial institutions, governments, community organizations and other partners that share our vision that one day, every person will have an affordable home in a vibrant community, filled with promise and the opportunity for a good life.
- Public Education Foundation (Chattanooga): PEF is a nationally recognized leader in efforts at school reform and has played a leading role in the transformation of low-performing urban schools in Chattanooga.
- Trust for Public Land (Chattanooga): A national leader in opening parks and open space to the public, TPL has played a vital role in Chattanooga’s renaissance. David formerly served on the TPL Leadership Council in Tennessee.
- UnifiEd (Chattanooga) - Launched in June 2014, UnifiEd is a community-led movement of parents, teachers, and citizens who want every student in Chattanooga to have the chance to attend great public schools. We believe that if Chattanoogans are informed about how to help teachers and students, given the training and tools to advocate for them, and encouraged to unite our voices – we can create real and lasting change. So we empower individuals, families, teachers, and administrators to get involved, take action, and support community leaders who make education a priority. David currently serves on the Board of Directors.